Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bear With Me

For anyone who actually cares, I apologize for the recent lack of posting. I've been on vacation, and now I'm back at work with a boatload of deadlines, so posting will continue to be light for another week or so. If anyone wants guest post anything in the interim, leave me a note in the comments. If you've read this blog with any regularity, you'd know that my standards for quality are fairly low, so most anything halfway intelligible will make the cut.


To keep some sort of dialogue going, I'd like to hear any Trail Blazer related predictions for the year 2006. I'll make two predictions. The first being that Ruben Patterson will be traded for an expiring contract by the end of the season, the second being that the Blazers will end the season with at .500, winning a lot of meaningless games in the last month of the season to playoff bound teams. Happy New Year everybody.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous DDavis said...

I'm not sure if reporting off the box scores even hits your low(Duck basketball) standards. If the wifie lets me watch a game I'll drop some knowledge.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Lance Uppercut said...

Make it happen D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home